• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Recent content by OilLife91

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

  1. O

    Can I change an OTH to ELS or General?

    I enlisted in the army reserves back in 2009. I went to basic and AIT and when I got back home to TX. I was 19. I went to one drill and then me and my ex wife separated and she took my son and disappeared. I started acting stupid over it and got into drugs for a short time. Cleaned up and then...

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential