• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Recent content by ttori

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

  1. T

    House into husband’s family trust

    What is the name of your state? California My husband and I own a house. We have been married for 6 years and the house was purchased after we got married. However my husband lost his job beginning of the year and we struggle to pay for the mortgage. And my mother in law offered to “help”...
  2. T

    Home purchase

    "Separating Income/Outcome" wouldn't be complicated our marital income is all in US currency and everything in Korea is done in Korean currency and I am not planning to exchange USD to KRW to add to it. One question though, if my CPA charges $100 extra to report my Korean asset, do I need to...
  3. T

    Home purchase

    Thanks for the great advice! I used to work and save money in South Korea. My husband is aware that I have money there but I just wanted to make sure it is my sole property. I don't plan to (or can't afford to) send money over to Korea to add value to it. One more question though, if I rent the...
  4. T

    Home purchase

    It's been reported previously!
  5. T

    Home purchase

    What is the name of your state? California I have money saved in South Korea before marriage in California. And I'd like to purchase a house in South Korea with that money and was wondering if my husband is still entitled to half of it.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential