• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Recent content by UKGAL

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

  1. U

    How would I apply for a VAWA green card (as an abused spouse) from outside the USA?

    I entered the US on a K1 visa and married my husband (a US citizen) but shortly after we married he became abusive and I left the US before my K1 expired, and before filing for adjustment of status, in order to return to safety in my native UK. I would now like to file as for VAWA self petition...
Sponsored Ad