• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Recent content by wwalker898

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

  1. W

    Old charges

    Thanks everyone, He is going to visit the prosecutor tomorrow.
  2. W

    Old charges

  3. W

    Old charges

    My son was arrested in Arkansas in 1995 for possession of marijuana. He paid the fine and forgot about it. Today, 24 years later, he received notice that he never paid and needs to pay $450 to clear the matter up. Of course he has no receipt proving he paid the fine, what should he do?

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential