• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

can husband be kicked out if in debt in florida

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

meldel

What is the name of your state? FLorida

Wanted to find if my husband could get kicked out of military if he is in debt with credit cards. He is with a debt settlement company and was served a summons by a credti card company.

Trying to help my husband... I posted a message to JAG to clarify some information the debt company told him.. and now my husband is worried that he will be kicked out since JAG now knows a lawsuit was filed against him. I didn't realize that was an issue in military and I used my last name his branch etc. I'm really worried I just messed things up for him.

my husband made arrangements for monthly payments with the credit card company. The company will drop the lawsuit, but is my husband in trouble now? He is the main breadwinner of the family.

I'm really worried......

Crazed98

I doubt he will be kicked out especially if the company is going to drop the lawsuit.

But if he has a security clearance he might lose it, causing him to move into a new MOS.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">