• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Help UA Marine

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

mountainmafia

Ok so I've run out of options on what to do other than to turn here. So I need to ask and please take this serious, if you're just going to smack talk and give me crap for going UA take it elsewhere. You don't know my reasons for going. I've been UA from the marines 2nd Battalion 4th Marines for 6 months now. And all I wanna do is return myself and get out as fast as possible. My roommate who was also UA for roughly 6 months returned a couple weeks ago and spent time in the brig. He is saying that its taking 2-6 months to receive his discharge. He is dealing with the units RBE command. Is there anything I can do to avoid having this process taking so long or even dealing with my unit. I read somewhere on here there is a separations company or something to that extent. I just want to move on with my life and would like to do so in a faster manner and certainly not with my unit. I primarily do not want to be around my unit as they are the reasons for my leaving. Any advice please. I have run out of funds. Is there anything getting a lawyer can benefit me? Also while UA I received a transporting alcohol ticket and the have missed that court date. All i want is out and day by day suicide is looking more and more appealing I have no reason to live and am ashamed of what I have done and know that after my discharge finding a job will become much harder than it would already have been in the first place. Please I just want to have something that can keep me going. I am just ready to give up.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">