• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Business Deals Overseas

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

SamTruong

Hi,

We are a small company in Alberta Canada.
Recently we have been talking to a supplier from India for Wedding Invitations. We have many conversations over email and I still have copies of them.

I'm just wondering if anyone knows how good are these agreements and what kind of legal action can we take against this company.

They had an informal agreement with us over email with regards to pricing for shipping and printing charges. Now that we place our first order and have many waiting to be processed they are charging us differently from what they have stated.

So please help! Someone tell me what I can do. I feel so wronged but I am worried I can't do anything about it because they are in a different jurisdiction.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">