• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Made payment to a travelling agency that defaulted and have not refunded my money

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

mcmich

I was travelling, then I made an online payment to a travelling agency. On getting to the company on that day to take my transport, they told me that they have cancelled the trip and I requested for a refund which they have not paid me since over 11 days now, please advice me on what to do.

Just Blue

I was travelling, then I made an online payment to a travelling agency. On getting to the company on that day to take my transport, they told me that they have cancelled the trip and I requested for a refund which they have not paid me since over 11 days now, please advice me on what to do.
What U.S. State are you in?

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">