• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Posting fake positive reviews online

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Shadowbunny

Queen of the Not-Rights
So I DO need to be a Dire Straits fan to fully appreciate (understand) justalayman's post.

Darn.

With my inability to catch all of FlyingRon's book and movie references and latigo's book and tv references and now justalayman's music references, I feel woefully undereducated. :D
I'm thinking that you may just be a little too young for the Dire Straits reference. I, however, remember when Dire Straits released "Money for Nothin' (and Chicks for Free)". Back in the glorious days when MTV actually aired music videos.

quincy

I'm thinking that you may just be a little too young for the Dire Straits reference. I, however, remember when Dire Straits released "Money for Nothin' (and Chicks for Free)". Back in the glorious days when MTV actually aired music videos.
No. Unfortunately, I don't think youth is an excuse I can use for not recognizing a Dire Straits reference. Thanks for thinking it might be, though. :D

Last edited:

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">