• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Barking Dog

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

B

barkingdog

My neighbor has taken me to court over our barking dog. However, our dog is an inside dog and is not the problem. Our neighbors dogs bark and are outside dogs. I live in Southern Calfornia. What can I do?

J

jd

You say "has taken me to court." This osunds as if your have already be found guilty of this. If not, you need to take witnesses with you to the hearing who can support your argument that it is not your dogs by identifying of the court under oath which dogs are the problem. Remember, it is the otherparty, the one acusing you, who has the burden of proving the noise is from your dogs - you simply need to be prepared to discredit their evidence.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">