• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Blackmail? Rape?

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Status
Not open for further replies.

gpsoones

North Carolina

tl;dr
I female is forcing me into a relationship with her. If I don’t talk to her, she will say I raped her.

I was set up by a female I met on instagram. She gave me alarms that she was a catfish, or had something up her sleeve. Unfortunately I was correct.
She was talking sexual online,I met her, she came over at midnight which was odd, I thought she was just late, but our next few encounters it was a pattern.
That night I had sex with her. During it she kept stopping me for weird random reasons. I didn’t know her so, I didn’t it pay too much mind, I just assumed she was self conscious.

She left that morning, I invited her over again, rinse and repeat she was back at midnight. Again, being weird with sex, stopping me, wasting time, playing games, eventually stopping, and she went home that morning.

I don’t invite her over Tuesday, she’s talking big freaky now online. Sends a message outside of what we’re talking about which set off alarms, “I like when you’re rough with me, you’re cute”. It is important because she later unsends it. If you don’t know what that means, she deleted it from both of our phones.

I invite her over again, Wednesday. Not giving me a time, she comes over after 3 am. Then she’s “too tired for sex”. I see now, just a trick to get me to force her. But that’s not me, I kick her out my place. She texts me a few times, I don’t answer. She then says “can we have make up sex?” I say a few things, just so she knows I’m not down for her games. Then the last, “are you coming for sex?” She says yes after she showers.

She comes over, at 11am. She’s playing around like she doesn’t want to. I say whatever, and get on my phone. She starts doing oral, for like a minute maybe. Says her mouth hurts, and I’m like here we go again. After dealing with that I begin having sex with her, in a few minutes she begins with, no, stop, oh, words like that. I get off and say we’re done having sex. She gets upset then leaves.
I text her when goes out the door because I’ve already realized she’s crazy. She immediately begins bashing me by saying I raped her, she’s going to the hospital to get checked to see if I have her anything, I’m a sock person, blah, blah, blah. It felt rehearsed to be honest.

She continued for a few hours, then returned to my apartment, I wasn’t there. She kept talking to me explaining her horrific rape experience, ignoring everything I say, and describing her story. Adding in every message “you raped me”, or “you attacked me”.

She goes back in forth saying she’s pressing charges, and saying I don’t feel bad for what I did. (Trying to get me to say I did it, or I’m sorry). I stop replying. She calls me, I record the conversation, and she’s on the same thing. Explaining her story, saying you don’t even care what you did, you don’t feel sorry, and whatever. Says she’s pressing charges and hangs up.

I text her she doesn’t reply, texts me again 3 hours later, “why are you doing this to me”, then we’re talking, she keeps asking me to see me again. I keep telling her no, after awhile she goes okay since you talked me out of going to the police, you got what you wanted, I think I should do it after all...

Just to add, I never tell her not to do anything, I simply tell her nice things, about her, us, and my feelings. Continuing on, now I have to keep talking to her. I calm her down again, she does this constantly through the day, (Thursday).

Now Friday, she keeps asking to come over, trying everything she can. Saying “I think it was all a misunderstanding”, she wants to talk it out, she misses my body and has urges, sending me nude videos, saying she’ll bring a friend for my roommate, sending me pictures of the area saying how close she is. I told her no, I’m not in town. She continues all of Friday, and going back to threatening to press charges.

I talk her down again, I told her I will see her Monday. She’s on the same stuff Saturday. We go through it all again. At this point I think she has a mental illness. Now Sunday, she’s back to text normal like nothing ever happened, she’s calling me bae, she can’t wait to see me. I play it the same and act normal.
Now it is Monday and I don’t know what to do, my lawyer doesn’t like to answer the phone, and doesn’t call back.

I don’t want to be around her, I’m sure she realized her rape allegations won’t work, and wants a new plan, or wants my semen or something, I don’t know. I don’t want to be alone with her because I don’t want her to say I hit her.

I don’t want to press charges, or get a restraining order because she will say I raped her, and I will get arrested, be in jail and have rape and other charges on the internet for the rest of my life. I am the only person with my name in the world, so it will show up immediately. As well she might just pop up in 20 years and try to Bill Cosby me for money when I don’t have the texts. On top of all that, nothing will happen to her after the charges are dropped.

What do I do?

Ohiogal

Queen Bee
North Carolina

tl;dr
I female is forcing me into a relationship with her. If I don’t talk to her, she will say I raped her.

I was set up by a female I met on instagram. She gave me alarms that she was a catfish, or had something up her sleeve. Unfortunately I was correct.
She was talking sexual online,I met her, she came over at midnight which was odd, I thought she was just late, but our next few encounters it was a pattern.
That night I had sex with her. During it she kept stopping me for weird random reasons. I didn’t know her so, I didn’t it pay too much mind, I just assumed she was self conscious.

She left that morning, I invited her over again, rinse and repeat she was back at midnight. Again, being weird with sex, stopping me, wasting time, playing games, eventually stopping, and she went home that morning.

I don’t invite her over Tuesday, she’s talking big freaky now online. Sends a message outside of what we’re talking about which set off alarms, “I like when you’re rough with me, you’re cute”. It is important because she later unsends it. If you don’t know what that means, she deleted it from both of our phones.

I invite her over again, Wednesday. Not giving me a time, she comes over after 3 am. Then she’s “too tired for sex”. I see now, just a trick to get me to force her. But that’s not me, I kick her out my place. She texts me a few times, I don’t answer. She then says “can we have make up sex?” I say a few things, just so she knows I’m not down for her games. Then the last, “are you coming for sex?” She says yes after she showers.

She comes over, at 11am. She’s playing around like she doesn’t want to. I say whatever, and get on my phone. She starts doing oral, for like a minute maybe. Says her mouth hurts, and I’m like here we go again. After dealing with that I begin having sex with her, in a few minutes she begins with, no, stop, oh, words like that. I get off and say we’re done having sex. She gets upset then leaves.
I text her when goes out the door because I’ve already realized she’s crazy. She immediately begins bashing me by saying I raped her, she’s going to the hospital to get checked to see if I have her anything, I’m a sock person, blah, blah, blah. It felt rehearsed to be honest.

She continued for a few hours, then returned to my apartment, I wasn’t there. She kept talking to me explaining her horrific rape experience, ignoring everything I say, and describing her story. Adding in every message “you raped me”, or “you attacked me”.

She goes back in forth saying she’s pressing charges, and saying I don’t feel bad for what I did. (Trying to get me to say I did it, or I’m sorry). I stop replying. She calls me, I record the conversation, and she’s on the same thing. Explaining her story, saying you don’t even care what you did, you don’t feel sorry, and whatever. Says she’s pressing charges and hangs up.

I text her she doesn’t reply, texts me again 3 hours later, “why are you doing this to me”, then we’re talking, she keeps asking me to see me again. I keep telling her no, after awhile she goes okay since you talked me out of going to the police, you got what you wanted, I think I should do it after all...

Just to add, I never tell her not to do anything, I simply tell her nice things, about her, us, and my feelings. Continuing on, now I have to keep talking to her. I calm her down again, she does this constantly through the day, (Thursday).

Now Friday, she keeps asking to come over, trying everything she can. Saying “I think it was all a misunderstanding”, she wants to talk it out, she misses my body and has urges, sending me nude videos, saying she’ll bring a friend for my roommate, sending me pictures of the area saying how close she is. I told her no, I’m not in town. She continues all of Friday, and going back to threatening to press charges.

I talk her down again, I told her I will see her Monday. She’s on the same stuff Saturday. We go through it all again. At this point I think she has a mental illness. Now Sunday, she’s back to text normal like nothing ever happened, she’s calling me bae, she can’t wait to see me. I play it the same and act normal.
Now it is Monday and I don’t know what to do, my lawyer doesn’t like to answer the phone, and doesn’t call back.

I don’t want to be around her, I’m sure she realized her rape allegations won’t work, and wants a new plan, or wants my semen or something, I don’t know. I don’t want to be alone with her because I don’t want her to say I hit her.

I don’t want to press charges, or get a restraining order because she will say I raped her, and I will get arrested, be in jail and have rape and other charges on the internet for the rest of my life. I am the only person with my name in the world, so it will show up immediately. As well she might just pop up in 20 years and try to Bill Cosby me for money when I don’t have the texts. On top of all that, nothing will happen to her after the charges are dropped.

What do I do?
Quit having sex with her. Quit talking to her. Quit being around her. Seriously. And don't have sex with people you don't know.

Zigner

Senior Member, Non-Attorney
After dealing with that I begin having sex with her, in a few minutes she begins with, no, stop, oh, words like that. I get off and say we’re done having sex.
Does that mean that you continued having sex after she told you to stop until you ejaculated inside of her, at which point you stopped and told her you weren't having sex anymore? Or, does that mean you immediately stopped as soon as she said to stop?

The way it's written, it sounds as if you raped her by not stopping when she told you to stop.

gpsoones

Does that mean that you continued having sex after she told you to stop until you ejaculated inside of her, at which point you stopped and told her you weren't having sex anymore? Or, does that mean you immediately stopped as soon as she said to stop?

The way it's written, it sounds as if you raped her by not stopping when she told you to stop.
Stopped. No ejacuculation of course.

Zigner

Senior Member, Non-Attorney
Stopped. No ejacuculation of course.
Ok - then please think carefully about how you word things. In fact, you NEED to be in touch with an attorney prior to speaking to the police (which you also need to do)...and soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">