• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

crazy parole officer

• Thread starter up a creek no paddle
  • Start date

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

U

up a creek no paddle

Subj: up a creek
Date: 11/17/00 8:01:09 PM Central Standard Time
To: [email protected]

I am on probation in Milwaukee, Wisconsin . 2 days ago I had an appointment to see my probation officer. I was supposed to go there right after work. I am on probation for concealing a small amount of cocaine and shoplifting under $100 dollars worth of merchandise. I am also a diabetic and while at work my blood sugar went up to 575 . 80 to 120 is normal. I am a new diabetic and I did not handle the situation correctly. I kept injecting myself with insulin 6 times my normal dose over the period of 8 hours. I was nauseous, my vision was blurred and I had a ringing in my ears. I also felt very agitated. I called my probation officer and told her what was going on and that I was heading to an emergency room at a local hospital. To which she replied "I want you to come into my office right now." Then she hung up on me. I called the hospital and told them what was happening and how much insulin I took and asked if I should go to my probation officer first. They said I had better come straight to the hospital because I had a chance of developing low blood sugar because of how much insulin I took and it could cause a serious health problem. I went to the hospital at first they were going to keep me overnight but instead monitored me on machines for about 3 hours and released me with instructions. The doctor on staff wrote a letter to my probation officer about what happened. I called my probation officer the next day and told her what happened and I was ready to come straight there to which she replied I don't care I told you to come straight here yesterday and you did not obey me so I issued an arrest warrant for you. And it won't do any good to contact my supervisor because I already talked to her. I want to tell the hole truth so you can be accurate. The first visit or maybe the second I had a dirty urine for cocaine and about a month later I was caught bringing in concealed urine. It was honestly my own urine and the only reason I brought it in was I had a job interview immediately after my parole hearing and sometimes it takes my 30 minutes to an hour to urinate. Which would have caused me to be late for my job interview. They did arrest me. I spent 3 days in jail but was released because a parole agent who was covering for my parole agent because my regular agent was on vacation believed my story. Since then I go see a drug counselor for one on one therapy and have been a model person since that happened, But my agent did make a comment afterwards that she never would have let me out. I also feel she has been carrying a vendetta against me ever since. I recently started a good job in the tool and die field, that is my profession. but I am still on probation at work. If I turned myself in and waited for a revocation hearing I would sit in jail for up to 3 weeks and loose my job. I also do not want to revoke myself and hope for Huber law. They charge $600.00 dollars a month here and I have a family to support and rent to pay. Any Idea's? Can she go against a doctors orders?

PLEASE HELP ME AS SOON AS POSSIBLE.
SINCERELY,
UP A CREEK WITHOUT A PADDLE

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">