• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Is this criminal fraud

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Status
Not open for further replies.

quincy

And you might want to read what you research just a little more carefully before you criticize what others have said. The Medicaid card itself is NOT a debit card, it is an ID card. Some of the programs on that page DO offer a debit card for some over the counter medical purchases and purchases of things other than medical expenses, like school supplies. Therefore those programs are not strictly Medicaid.
I read what I posted.

Please post some sources to support what YOU have said. Thanks.

Ohiogal

Queen Bee
The information about most Medicaid fraud coming from people not reporting changes once they have qualified comes directly from the mouth of a social services caseworker who is a client of mine. Its not particularly easy to qualify for Medicaid in the first place. It takes a ton of documentation to prove that you qualify (I know that because I was on Medicaid for a short period of time). Therefore its difficult to initially obtain Medicaid fraudulently.
YOU CLAIM to know everything. You don't. So quit with the know-it-all, holier-than-thou opinions that are NOT based on law. Good grief. Is there anything you are not a self proclaimed expert in?

Ohiogal

Queen Bee
I read what I posted.

Please post some sources to support what YOU have said. Thanks.
Don't hold your breath. I have been begging, pleading, ordering, demanding, praying that she would have SOMETHING to back up her self proclaimed expertise in ANYTHING she posts. She ignores it all and refuses to admit she is wrong. I am a freaking lawyer and I HAVE ADMITTED WHEN I AM WRONG ABOUT THE LAW. For the love of anything, I wish she would develop that maturity and hubris to realize she is NOT PERFECT. Her ego is amazing. So therefore I just start reporting. Allegedly she is ignoring all my posts. Which means all I can do is try to correct so the OP on whatever thread is NOT led astray and report. Mom may return posts but usually because I or someone else or I AND SOMEONE ELSE have already corrected her bs.

quincy

Don't hold your breath. I have been begging, pleading, ordering, demanding, praying that she would have SOMETHING to back up her self proclaimed expertise in ANYTHING she posts. She ignores it all and refuses to admit she is wrong. I am a freaking lawyer and I HAVE ADMITTED WHEN I AM WRONG ABOUT THE LAW. For the love of anything, I wish she would develop that maturity and hubris to realize she is NOT PERFECT. Her ego is amazing. So therefore I just start reporting. Allegedly she is ignoring all my posts. Which means all I can do is try to correct so the OP on whatever thread is NOT led astray and report. Mom may return posts but usually because I or someone else or I AND SOMEONE ELSE have already corrected her bs.
It is frustrating when the only support ever offered to what is stated as fact is something along the line of "a friend of a friend said so." NO other member of this forum does that. Even NEW members learn they must provide reliable sources.

I am not holding my breath, Bambi. :)

Last edited:

Just Blue

It is frustrating when the only support ever offered to what is stated as fact is something along the line of "a friend of a friend
nextdoor neighbors goldfish said so." NO other member of this forum does that. Even NEW members learn they must provide reliable sources.

I am not holding my breath, Bambi. :)
Fixed that for you.;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">