• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

How can this peace order be dismissed?

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

FlyingRon

You didn't indicate the state, but let me give you a dose of reality. In many states when someone tells you to stop calling/texting/communicating with them and you persist, you are guilty of CRIMINAL HARRASSMENT.

You are bringing this on yourself. Do no communicate with these folks no matter what your perceived provocation is. Nothing good will come of it.

CTU

Meddlesome Priestess
I have a final protective order against my kids father for threating to kill me because I called CPS on his girlfriend son for sexually molesting my daughter, now his girlfriend is trying to retaliate by filing a temporary peace order trying to set me up, lying saying that I'm harassing her through text, when she's the one who text me first. She screened shot a pic of my boyfriend on a dating website trying to make me mad abd say something to threating her but all I said was 'leave me alone' and I did call her son a rapist, she texted back stop texting me, so I texted back ' excuse me but your the one who texted me so please stop texting me. And that was the end of the convosation, now I've received a peace order today stating I'm the one who has court to stop harassing her. Did She set me up? What should i do? And tell the judge? Should I file one on her?
And was the son found guilty of rape and/or molestation?

quincy

Baltimoreland1 needs an attorney. The attorney will know how to read.

All of the excess threads have been reported to FA's moderator for review.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">