• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Minors Posing as Adults Online and Sex Offender Charges

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Blonde1283

There are a lot of cops on there. Who are there for intended reasons. I dated an..ahem...fun cop once.

Sadly, it can attract people who are looking to do bad things so cops being there looking for those people then good. I don't want to mingle with bad people.

But not all of it is bad or gross. Some of it is just that some people are dealing with maybe they feel they cannot come out of the closet because of stigmas. Speaking of cops...a lot are secretly not totally straight. :)

Blonde1283

Teens get prosecuted for photographing photographing themselves and sharing with other teens. They have been considered sex offenders.

So as long as we hold teens responsible for those actions we should hold them responsible for lying to an adult, posing as an adult and tricking an adult into meeting.

And I am referring to the grinder story where the 14 year old tricked two men into meeting.

Ot could also be texting and online relationships with "strangers" are safer than meeting. No risk of an std, no risk of pregnancy, and no risk of them abducting you. Although, if a site is for adults they should have to confirm their age. It is not fair to have adults only sites and teens lurking. At a strip club every patron is of age if they are IN the building. The "policing" of keeping teens out of adult areas needs work.

quincy

Teens get prosecuted for photographing photographing themselves and sharing with other teens. They have been considered sex offenders.

So as long as we hold teens responsible for those actions we should hold them responsible for lying to an adult, posing as an adult and tricking an adult into meeting.

And I am referring to the grinder story where the 14 year old tricked two men into meeting.

Ot could also be texting and online relationships with "strangers" are safer than meeting. No risk of an std, no risk of pregnancy, and no risk of them abducting you. Although, if a site is for adults they should have to confirm their age. It is not fair to have adults only sites and teens lurking. At a strip club every patron is of age if they are IN the building. The "policing" of keeping teens out of adult areas needs work.
Just be careful.

Blonde1283

Thank you. I will be.

I assume this is for my own safety. Like...women being abducted and sold into slavery or worse.

I have 50/50 mixed feelings now. My "Interests" are not sick. Just not "vanilla" and I feel terrible if in order to meet people who share those interests I have to also wade through predators.

Then it can happen on Match or any other site.

I just am making it clear I am not meeting anyone. Just chatting. I have no plans to meet strangers.

Thanks for the new perspective.

quincy

Thank you. I will be.

I assume this is for my own safety. Like...women being abducted and sold into slavery or worse.

I have 50/50 mixed feelings now. My "Interests" are not sick. Just not "vanilla" and I feel terrible if in order to meet people who share those interests I have to also wade through predators.

Then it can happen on Match or any other site.

I just am making it clear I am not meeting anyone. Just chatting. I have no plans to meet strangers.

Thanks for the new perspective.
We appreciate the thanks.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">