• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

2nd probation violation dirty test

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Jus2livv

Hey i get off probation in July next year I had three years on probation all together I pissed dirty one time....dis would b my second dirty test I haven't got in no trouble the whole time....is there any chance if he piss test me and I get violated?

FlyingRon

It's entirely possible. Two dirties, including one well into the probation (we'll normally excuse the first one on a promise to get clean if it's right after probation begins) would certainly get you a violation in this state.
You didn't indicate what state. Why is it that you can't obey the law for a brief time?

Just Blue

Hey i get off probation in July next year I had three years on probation all together I pissed dirty one time....dis would b my second dirty test I haven't got in no trouble the whole time....is there any chance if he piss test me and I get violated?
Just charming. Mom and Dad must be so flipping proud of you and the school system they sent you to.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">