• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Cut hand

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

rally1

What is the name of your state? United Kingdom

hi all,

heres the situation..

I was out with my daughter the other night when her ball went over a wall of a local Jewson's Branch,so i decided to jump up and have a look if it did go into Jewson's yard or the factory next to them(it did go into jewson)
So i put 1 hand on top of the wall and went to pull myself up when i felt pain in my hand,had a look at my hand and it was pissong with blood!
Looked up at the wall to see what caused it and someone has smashed and broken pieces of glass up and set them in cement to deter tresspasers entering their yard!
So what i need to know is,do i have a case to take them on for compensation?if so how much would i expect to get for this?and how long does it usually take to settle roughly?
Many thanks for your time
Chris Hopkins

Just Blue

What is the name of your state? United Kingdom

hi all,

heres the situation..

I was out with my daughter the other night when her ball went over a wall of a local Jewson's Branch,so i decided to jump up and have a look if it did go into Jewson's yard or the factory next to them(it did go into jewson)
So i put 1 hand on top of the wall and went to pull myself up when i felt pain in my hand,had a look at my hand and it was pissong with blood!
Looked up at the wall to see what caused it and someone has smashed and broken pieces of glass up and set them in cement to deter tresspasers entering their yard!
So what i need to know is,do i have a case to take them on for compensation?if so how much would i expect to get for this?and how long does it usually take to settle roughly?
Many thanks for your time
Chris Hopkins
Chris...You were tresspassing, how on earth do you believe thay are responsible for your injury?

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">