• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

A big, hearty, welcome to JACK !!

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

I AM ALWAYS LIABLE

Welcome Jack.

Now, as soon as you get tired of this "panty waste" (spelling intended) Real Estate Board, come on over to the Family Law Board, and sink your teeth into something much more meaningful. If you know Family Law, we'd love to have you over there.

And besides, HomeGuru doesn't need the help.

Also, very impressive Curriculum Vitae, Jack. Very happy to have you aboard.

IAAL

[Edited by I AM ALWAYS LIABLE on 11-19-2000 at 10:54 PM]

LegalBeagle

I AM ALWAYS LIABLE said:
Welcome Jack.

Now, as soon as you get tired of this "panty waste" (spelling intended) Real Estate Board, come on over to the Family Law Board, and sink your teeth into something much more meaningful. If you know Family Law, we'd love to have you over there.

And besides, HomeGuru doesn't need the help.

IAAL
I offered to let him play with our train set on the family board. Personally though, I think Homey needs a break!

HomeGuru

HomeGuru does indeed need the help and a break. Sometimes I feel like a one-legged man in an ass kicking contest. Other times I just feel like an ass. Some people (like me) have a photographic memory while others just simply have no film. Man who jog on LA freeway get exhausted.

J

Jack Mevorach, Esq.

TO: Always Liable and Others

Thank you, and everyone else, for your warm welcome.

Domestic Relations Law is not one of my practice areas, but thanks for the invite.

I was asked about my opinion of the revised bulletin boards and responded, but they were already changed.

Glad, once again, to be aboard!

Jack

I AM ALWAYS LIABLE

Jack Mevorach said:

I was asked about my opinion of the revised bulletin boards and responded, but they were already changed.

My response:

That's strange. None of us "regulars" were asked for our input - - even after the fact.

So far, we're not too thrilled. Now we, as the regulars, have to go hunting through the various sub-sections to "find" posters. Invariably, some posters will get frustrated because the regulars don't seem to be going through all of the sub-sections with regularity. Hence, it might take longer for a poster to get a response.

But, we'll see.

IAAL

LegalBeagle

I AM ALWAYS LIABLE said:
Jack Mevorach said:

My response:

That's strange. None of us "regulars" were asked for our input - - even after the fact.

So far, we're not too thrilled. Now we, as the regulars, have to go hunting through the various sub-sections to "find" posters. Invariably, some posters will get frustrated because the regulars don't seem to be going through all of the sub-sections with regularity. Hence, it might take longer for a poster to get a response.

But, we'll see.

IAAL
Well, I for one have no intention of doing so.. I will camp out on one board and ignore the other. I do not mind giving my free time to help, but when freeadvice.com decided to make it harder and wastes more of my time then I am not playing ball.

You know, I could understand the change if there were many more experts to help out.. but not when there are so few..

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">