• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Statue of limitations for DV

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Just Blue

He said he was sent to prison for "attempted murder and felony domestic violence."

One cannot be charged with 2nd degree murder if no one died. I think he missed an "attempted" before the charge.

Or he has a creative streak which resulted in this thread.
Perhaps it's that member that has used a bunch of names to post about illegal stuff he did and is scared and confused that the cops are after him...but then admits he has a mental illness that causes him to lie on the net.

quincy

Perhaps it's that member that has used a bunch of names to post about illegal stuff he did and is scared and confused that the cops are after him...but then admits he has a mental illness that causes him to lie on the net.
I have heard of at least one person who does that. ;):)

cbg

I'm a Northern Girl
What he needs to remember, no matter what his situation, is that he could convince every person here that yes, the other guy was wrong and does not deserve to be a police officer, and it wouldn't change his own legal options one whit.

quincy

What he needs to remember, no matter what his situation, is that he could convince every person here that yes, the other guy was wrong and does not deserve to be a police officer, and it wouldn't change his own legal options one whit.
Right. He has been told that. :)

cbg

I'm a Northern Girl
True, several times. However, he doesn't seem to be able to grasp that, so I thought perhaps re-stating it might help.

Then again, might not. Time will tell.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">