• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

PIN

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

NB1

Hi I’m new here I just want to ask about the Police Information Notice (PIN) what it is and dose it appear on acro police clearance, enhanced disclouser or basic disclosure

Many thanks

Taxing Matters

Overtaxed Member
From the terms you used in your question I assume that you are in the U.K. This site focuses on law in the U.S. So far as I know, no one who regularly participates here is going to have much information for you on this subject. However, the U.K Parliament has a publication that discusses PINs that may be useful for you. That publication can be found here:
http://researchbriefings.files.parliament.uk/documents/SN06411/SN06411.pdf

If you need more information than that, I suggest you find a site that focuses on U.K. law or ask a solicitor or barrister.

Just Blue

From the terms you used in your question I assume that you are in the U.K. This site focuses on law in the U.S. So far as I know, no one who regularly participates here is going to have much information for you on this subject. However, the U.K Parliament has a publication that discusses PINs that may be useful for you. That publication can be found here:
http://researchbriefings.files.parliament.uk/documents/SN06411/SN06411.pdf

If you need more information than that, I suggest you find a site that focuses on U.K. law or ask a solicitor or barrister.
Just to let you know the link doesn't work.

quincy

Just to let you know the link doesn't work.
The link Taxing Matters provided works. The UK's law forum link provided by FlyingRon no longer works, though, because the website is no longer running (due, apparently, to the data protection legislation).

Last edited:

Just Blue

The link Taxing Matters provided works. The UK's law forum link provided by FlyingRon no longer works, though, because the website is no running (due, apparently, to the data protection legislation).
I tried TM's link a half dozen times...my screen briefly flashes on it and says "untitled". :confused: Perhaps it's just me...

Taxing Matters

Overtaxed Member
I tried TM's link a half dozen times...my screen briefly flashes on it and says "untitled". :confused: Perhaps it's just me...
The document is a PDF file. You likely have the file downloaded to your computer and need to open that downloaded file with a PDF reader (like Adobe Acrobat reader) to read it. It does not open in your internet browser.

Just Blue

The document is a PDF file. You likely have the file downloaded to your computer and need to open that downloaded file with a PDF reader (like Adobe Acrobat reader) to read it. It does not open in your internet browser.
Ahhh...I'll ask my IP person to do it when she returns from Aunty and Uncles house tomorrow!! :)

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">