• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

FBI want to extradite me from Europe

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

PayrollHRGuy

A US warrant will be all they needed to have had to use what they found in US court.

No, if you can afford an attorney in the US they won't give you one. If you can't afford one one will be provided.

Zigner

Senior Member, Non-Attorney
Since the country is irrelevant, the time given by the nice volunteers on this site is also irrelevant.

quincy

The US must have an extradition treaty with the other country so the name of the country involved is important.

Taxing Matters

Overtaxed Member
The US must have an extradition treaty with the other country so the name of the country involved is important.
A treaty is not needed for extradition if the country where the wanted person is willing to extradite without a treaty. It's just that the U.S. couldn't insist that the other country do it if there is no treaty.

justalayman

What is the name of your country?

Your attorney can research the law for you. You can also read the information on extradition in the link I provided.
He already refused to provide his country. He doesn’t seem to realize it does make a difference.

I can't say the country. Its not relevant to my questions anyway.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">