• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

liberty taking neighbor

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Here you go: http://www.cityoflivermore.net/citygov/cdd/np/parking_and_inoperable_vehicles_.htm

Let me ask you this, though: Is the truck truly parked there, unmoving, for extended periods of time? Or, is the truck used during the day and then parked there at night?

In either case, parking of commercial vehicles in residential neighborhoods is also prohibited in your city.
he leaves it there for up to five or six weeks at a time without moving it, it's always the same plain white truck, must be a spare, he has some but doesn't leave any of his marked vans or trucks in the street in this manner. it's the trash in front of the house which I find most disrespectful but it looks like the fleet parking and long term parking is the potentially bigger legal problem for him. i'm going to talk to him before I report him, give him a last chance to act like a decent, conscientious neighbor. Zigner, i'll let you know how it went, thanks for your help.

it sat there for months undisturbed. lately, someone's been using it, but I have security camera footage of the front of my house for the past three months if anyone at the city wants proof.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">