• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Should i already have my paperwork? What happens if i dont?

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Status
Not open for further replies.
With my title being in reference to my former occupation as a patrol officer and detective there should be no reason to assume that I'm an attorney. I am in fact ineligible to take the bar exam as I have standards, low ones admittedly, but nonetheless standards.
I just give an opinion based on real world experience rather than advice, as the only other advice given to lay persons by the attorneys on this forum is, "See an attorney" which is of no use whatsoever.
This thread has now been reduced to petty bickering so I believe it should now be closed.

quincy

With my title being in reference to my former occupation as a patrol officer and detective there should be no reason to assume that I'm an attorney. I am in fact ineligible to take the bar exam as I have standards, low ones admittedly, but nonetheless standards.
I just give an opinion based on real world experience rather than advice, as the only other advice given to lay persons by the attorneys on this forum is, "See an attorney" which is of no use whatsoever.
This thread has now been reduced to petty bickering so I believe it should now be closed.
Okay. Whether to close a thread or leave it open is usually left up to the original poster.

This thread would have disappeared much faster into the archives if you had not added to it, by the way.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">