• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

How Do I Beat Radar Ticket in Upstate NY?

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

HighwayMan

Super Secret Senior Member
I don't know how it is up there, but in the lower part of the state once you hit 15 over the limit you're a target. Usually less than that and you're fine.

G

genemvi

I don't know how it is up there, but in the lower part of the state once you hit 15 over the limit you're a target. Usually less than that and you're fine.

that is impossible for me..I am not doing over with 70 (where allowed) in my state..As stealth2 stated everyone is not doing 65 or lower on that portion of the rte 17..I did just followed the flow..(and not 80..maybe 70..no more)...but was unlucky one and was stopped.

G

genemvi

by the way what are the definitions of you titles like, Senior Member, Super Secret Senior Member, Under the Radar Member?

stealth2

Under the Radar Member
Not exactly..I was alone

and ~80 does not meant 80..
Funny - I'm sure I read earlier in the thread that you didn't notice if anyone passed you.

And seriously? ~80 means maybe a bit less, maybe a bit more. Standard deviation on a traffic radar is +/- 2mph. So even if you were less than 80, you sure as heck weren't at 65/70. Seriously. No one here is stupid. Pay the fine and carry on. It's what I'd tell my own kid.

by the way what are the definitions of you titles like, Senior Member, Super Secret Senior Member, Under the Radar Member?
Our way of amusing ourselves. See how I'm "stealth"? And I'm "under the radar"? Like the B2 Bomber. Play on words.

G

genemvi

Funny - I'm sure I read earlier in the thread that you didn't notice if anyone passed you.

And seriously? ~80 means maybe a bit less, maybe a bit more. Standard deviation on a traffic radar is +/- 2mph. So even if you were less than 80, you sure as heck weren't at 65/70. Seriously. No one here is stupid. Pay the fine and carry on. It's what I'd tell my own kid.

Our way of amusing ourselves. See how I'm "stealth"? And I'm "under the radar"? Like the B2 Bomber. Play on words.
if you followed the whole my messages you probably saw that today I posted that I hired attorney..

so the rest of worlds just post fact um..

and word about names..I am usually using my real name..so my name is combination of my name, middle initial and last name..

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">