• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Florida Child Support ~ Is anyone MISSING credit for paid funds?

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

iObject2orrect

What is the name of your state? Florida

I am interested to know if there's anyone who paid child support monies that they never received credit for. I have a case in Palm Beach County, Florida in which my monies was determined to be "missing" after approximately 4 years of paying for support of my child. I do have to make contact with the Hillsborough courts on an investigation of missing child support credits there also. I'm finding that it is difficult to find an attorney who is focused on working in the best interest of their client. This case would be Federal based due to my no longer residing in FL and the child/other parent also not residing in Palm Beach County.

While my paid monies was being taken and missing the state imposed every enforceable act against me. Took my RN license several times and in one instance never noticed be and after reporting this, I received the reinstatement of my RN license without a hearing at all. The additional tax intercepts, reporting to credit bureau, threat to suspend driver's license and the list goes on. I later discovered that one of the attorneys that work for the firm representing DOR/CSE was my former attorney and failed me miserably on another case that resulted in my children being taken from me.

Earlier in 2018 I also received an email advising that the computer hard drives for the Tallahassee DOR was missing from supervisor's desks and under investigation by Florida Department of Revenue.

I paid the money orders vendors (Westen Union/Money Gram/USPS) to research the payments made to verify who cashed them and it was discovered that the monies were deposited into the state's Wells Fargo Bank account. This allowed me to contact the West Palm Beach Inspector General's Office and file a fraud complaint. The missing moneys was validated as missing.

6 individuals filing complaint of fraud/missing funds triggers a Federal investigation. This is where banning together can help each other. There have to be an ability to prove payments of child support.

The docket on my case has also been altered and proven by certified copy obtained.

The manner in which the court system took my children from me to impose the child support order is of concerns also.

Just Blue

What is the name of your state? Florida

I am interested to know if there's anyone who paid child support monies that they never received credit for. I have a case in Palm Beach County, Florida in which my monies was determined to be "missing" after approximately 4 years of paying for support of my child. I do have to make contact with the Hillsborough courts on an investigation of missing child support credits there also. I'm finding that it is difficult to find an attorney who is focused on working in the best interest of their client. This case would be Federal based due to my no longer residing in FL and the child/other parent also not residing in Palm Beach County.

While my paid monies was being taken and missing the state imposed every enforceable act against me. Took my RN license several times and in one instance never noticed be and after reporting this, I received the reinstatement of my RN license without a hearing at all. The additional tax intercepts, reporting to credit bureau, threat to suspend driver's license and the list goes on. I later discovered that one of the attorneys that work for the firm representing DOR/CSE was my former attorney and failed me miserably on another case that resulted in my children being taken from me.

Earlier in 2018 I also received an email advising that the computer hard drives for the Tallahassee DOR was missing from supervisor's desks and under investigation by Florida Department of Revenue.

I paid the money orders vendors (Westen Union/Money Gram/USPS) to research the payments made to verify who cashed them and it was discovered that the monies were deposited into the state's Wells Fargo Bank account. This allowed me to contact the West Palm Beach Inspector General's Office and file a fraud complaint. The missing moneys was validated as missing.

6 individuals filing complaint of fraud/missing funds triggers a Federal investigation. This is where banning together can help each other. There have to be an ability to prove payments of child support.

The docket on my case has also been altered and proven by certified copy obtained.

The manner in which the court system took my children from me to impose the child support order is of concerns also.
All of your support payment are missing or some?

not2cleverRed

Obvious Observer
Just suggesting an edit: you want to band together others, not ban together; you want to get together as a group, you're not advocating that anyone not pay (ban) child support.

stealth2

Under the Radar Member
So.... what action did you take at the time the above things were happening?

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">