• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

wet reckless vs dui benefits

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

juanoch

What is the name of your state? What is the name of your state?my name is juan live in california.i recently got a dui.I got it down to a wet reckless under the pretense that i am trying to become a u.s citizen.wich i am .but they want a letter from a attorney showing how a lesser charge of wet reckless benefit my application for citizenship.would appreciate some help.

Just Blue

What is the name of your state? What is the name of your state?my name is juan live in california.i recently got a dui.I got it down to a wet reckless under the pretense that i am trying to become a u.s citizen.wich i am .but they want a letter from a attorney showing how a lesser charge of wet reckless benefit my application for citizenship.would appreciate some help.
You would have to see an Immigration Attorney.

Zigner

Senior Member, Non-Attorney
You will want to seek the assistance of a local attorney - this board is for general legal "advice" (information, really).

FlyingRon

You must fully explain the entire situation on your N-400. The N-400 is not concerned with just what you plea down with but for anything in which you are charged. You can expect to explain it on your interview. If you can show you've made sufficient effort to deal with your substance abuse problem, they likely will take that into account.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">