• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

3 times late in DE

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Zetadove1920

Delaware
1st time I was late my bank account was compromised and account was cleaned out which I told them about. 2nd & 3rd times, I was in the hospital due to sickle. I paid the rent once I was released from hospital both times. I paid the late fees as well on all 3 occasions. This time I lost my job. The school closed up and no one knew it was. My last check was not my full pay. I have no money at all. No money to find another place with a five year old. I start a new job on 28th and my unemployment is on hold because they trying to contact the school that is closed. I have 2 weeks of money on hold from unemployment. What can I do. I don't want too leave and my son is in school. I also applied top different catholic charities and agencies that help with emergency rental assistance.

adjusterjack

What is your landlord doing about all this? That's what counts. Has he served you with a "pay or quit" notice? Is he willing to work with you on a delayed or partial payment?

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">