• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

received 3 tickets at once - need help!

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

not2cleverRed

Obvious Observer
Thank you. do you think hiring an attorney will make differences? what I hope is not to be assessed points.
An initial consult with an attorney might help you determine your best legal options.

It is also possible that voluntarily completing a traffic safety course could help you reduce points, but in some cases the court will require you to take such a course.

Bluesky1

An initial consult with an attorney might help you determine your best legal options.

It is also possible that voluntarily completing a traffic safety course could help you reduce points, but in some cases the court will require you to take such a course.
It's out of the problem to take a course. So basically I can go to the trial by myself? I have never done so before.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">