• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Drunken night

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Just Blue

since when was child support for vacations? The guidelines and standards child support is based on makes no sense I already pay $500 for my first daughter when I make $2400 a month and her mom makes $4k a month and has a child with another person the court says I only need $127 for the kid I live with though... So {removed} all the negative {removed} child support is not for the child it’s how woman get a second paycheck for opening their legs...
Please refrain from talking like a pig. Child support is to reimburse the custodial parent for the NCP share of caring for the child. When the CP gets the check they have already paid for the care of the child for the month...so the CP can use the CS check for a vacay, trip to the salon, a new Corvette...what ever as long as the child has cloths on their back, food in their tummy and a roof over their head.

Just Blue

I pay child support for the daughter I wanted and her mom can’t buy her medicine, pack her a decent bag of clothes, buy her {edit} for her birthday, she makes $4k plus the 500 from me plus 500 from my Gma who also gave her $7k so she can have another kid while not married... I don’t feel sorry for this {edit} but I’m not having another manizer in my life. {edit} don’t make any sense... Fathers have no protection or rights...
One thing I can be sure of...The mother to this child is likely very sad that you are the father of her little girl. Poor kid has your DNA. bleche.

Last edited:

Ccullen91

I really believe that abortion should be legal nationwide and if you decide to keep the child without being married then you should bear the burden of all responsibilities cause you felt as if you can handle it on your own hence why your pregnant and not married...

not2cleverRed

Obvious Observer
Child support should be the father being active in the child’s life but nah no one filed custody just child support which if you ask me is shady cause if it’s about the child’s best interest if the mother is only asking for child support but not trying to have the father be in their life then it’s obviously not in the best interest of the child. Woman out here chasing checks... Not right... What about equal rights? Woman always get it easy
A man with 3 baby mamas should start reading about how Family Court works. A good start would be here: Families and Children

Your legal question has been answered, roughly the same, by a variety of people.

The state of California has established that you are the legal father. There is no action any of us can advise you of at this time that would undo this. Even if you were to successfully petition for sole legal custody, so long as Mom has parental rights, you cannot unilaterally cede your own.

Parents are expected to support their children. If Mom is receiving aid from the state of California, then she might not have a choice about child support.

Visitation, or lack thereof, is on you. No one can force you to be interested in the well being of your child. No one can force you to be a part of her life. It is your choice to not be a part of your child's life.

If you believe that the amount of child support that you are paying is more than what California child support guidelines would seem to indicate, then you might be able to petition to modify that. However, be aware that some of what you are currently paying could be arrears.

Just Blue

I really believe that abortion should be legal nationwide and if you decide to keep the child without being married then you should bear the burden of all responsibilities cause you felt as if you can handle it on your own hence why your pregnant and not married...
I really feel that men who don't willingly support the children they make should have their ability to reproduce taken away. Fortunately for you we don't always get what we wish for.

Taxing Matters

Overtaxed Member
In other words you believe that men should be able to do whatever they want without any responsibility for their actions. That's the coward's approach. Real men take responsibility for their actions. So man up here and take responsibility for what you did and pay the child support you owe to help pay for raising the kid you helped to create.

stealth2

Under the Radar Member
And what are we to do with man-whores like you?

Shadowbunny

Queen of the Not-Rights
Child support should be the father being active in the child’s life but nah no one filed custody just child support which if you ask me is shady cause if it’s about the child’s best interest if the mother is only asking for child support but not trying to have the father be in their life then it’s obviously not in the best interest of the child. Woman out here chasing checks... Not right... What about equal rights? Woman always get it easy
Women get it easy? Good heavens -- were you raised by wolves or are you just a natural idiot? Let me guess: high school dropout? No understanding of the economics of raising a child?

not2cleverRed

Obvious Observer
Women get it easy? Good heavens -- were you raised by wolves or are you just a natural idiot? Let me guess: high school dropout? No understanding of the economics of raising a child?
Please don't insult the nurturing nature of mother wolves. Remember, after all, the legend of twins Romulus and Remus, founders of Rome.

LdiJ

You are perfectly free to file to establish joint legal custody and parenting time. If you choose not to do so, that is on you. I cannot imagine any mother who would be willing to voluntarily do it for you, not with your callous disregard for the child.

commentator

Just hush. Child support is mandatory. A "relationship" with the child you didn't want and appear to hate is not. You could ask for visitation, but frankly, I'd not want you anywhere in this child's life. Just your posts here on site would scare the heck out of me about the idea of you having any sort of contact with this child. Women who are raped (how do you know that wasn't what happened, old Superdrunk don't remember guy?) sometimes have babies, not just torn orifices and bad memories. Men are, as a general thing, stronger than women and can do things like this to them much more easily than a woman can force a man to have sex with her, just for the devious reason of conceiving an on going expense for you. How can you whine around and claim that she took advantage of you, simply because you agreed to do cocaine with her? Pay up and leave that poor child alone.

And you now get to bear the repercussions and responsibilities of your one night stand.
The good news is that as the child is now about 5 years old you only have 13 more years of payments to go. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">