• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Was Dating Landlords daughter. both were incarcerated and she got out before me. sold everything

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

PissedInNy14701

Ok so my ex girlfriend and I were previously living with for 3 years in an apartment in Jamestown Ny and her father was the landlord. Long story short, we payed our bills by selling pharmaceuticals and were raided by the feds and sent to jail. she was let out after a couple days on bond. I sat for a month. when i got out i find out that her and a bunch of her junkie friends went completely ham on the apartment and sold every single thing they could. Ive had people tell me where some of it is and that even her dad and his business partner bought some of my shit from her. Is there anything i can do about it?

Ohiogal

Queen Bee
You were a drug dealer so stop with the euphemisms...you accuse her of being an addict but so were you. What evidence do you have that you owned any of the stuff?

Eekamouse

Ok so my ex girlfriend and I were previously living with for 3 years in an apartment in Jamestown Ny and her father was the landlord. Long story short, we payed our bills by selling pharmaceuticals and were raided by the feds and sent to jail. she was let out after a couple days on bond. I sat for a month. when i got out i find out that her and a bunch of her junkie friends went completely ham on the apartment and sold every single thing they could. Ive had people tell me where some of it is and that even her dad and his business partner bought some of my shit from her. Is there anything i can do about it?
Get a new girlfriend, get a legitimate job. buy more stuff.

You were a drug dealer so stop with the euphemisms...you accuse her of being an addict but so were you. What evidence do you have that you owned any of the stuff?
You need to be more politically correct.
The poster is not a drug dealer, he's in fact simply an unlicensed pharmacist.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">