• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Mandatory masks by mayor , governor

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Status
Not open for further replies.

xumu

What is the name of your state? IL

Seems like a lot of political BS going on with the mandatory requirement for masks. NPR All Things Considered guest scientist said this is not a bio weapon the Covid19 , viruses in bats don't harm humans. I've researched and looked at many of both sides , I believe it's the 5G causing ailments. The deaths are cover-ups and it's all a step for New World Order.

So my question is what are my rights with insane mandates to dress like a communist (mask 24/7) in America?

quincy

What is the name of your state? IL

Seems like a lot of political BS going on with the mandatory requirement for masks. NPR All Things Considered guest scientist said this is not a bio weapon the Covid19 , viruses in bats don't harm humans. I've researched and looked at many of both sides , I believe it's the 5G causing ailments. The deaths are cover-ups and it's all a step for New World Order.

So my question is what are my rights with insane mandates to dress like a communist (mask 24/7) in America?
You have the right to dress as you want to ... and face the consequences of doing so (whatever those consequences might be).

xumu

So far they said you can't be arrested just warned. The only consequence may be the store not letting you shop there.

People have lost their minds. It's like living in a world of fear mongers and as China put it basically said America is outdated in logic

quincy

Possibly. Masks are quite common in Asian countries, by the way.

I guess if you don’t want to wear a mask to potentially protect yourself and others from a deadly virus, you should be prepared to be denied entrance into some stores and you should be prepared to be warned.

xumu

But how do we know there's a actual virus and not just conspiracies to depopulate the earth , as Gates has promoted. Lots of silly measures in place for no real purpose right?

Just Blue

But how do we know there's a actual virus and not just conspiracies to depopulate the earth , as Gates has promoted. Lots of silly measures in place for no real purpose right?
I guess you won't know until you get sick because you don't want to wear a mask when you are out and about. When/If that happens you may end up as a guest at one of the COVID-19 wards in your state....if, at that point, they have room for you. They might be out of beds because people like you don't wear mask and resent staying in to stop the spread of the virus.

BTW: If there was a world wide conspiracy to "depopulate the earth" the Leaders, Doctors, Scientists and Military would have found a cheaper and more effective way to accomplish it. You would realize that if you hadn't gone off your medication. :)

xumu

Lol. If you research Caronavirus it's just the flu.

I don't believe people are dying from anything other than their own stress or abuses at hospitals or poor choice medications etc

I hear hospitals are empty , and media is going up deaths in TV , etc

Conspiracy can be true if you do the research

I doubt people are dying from a new virus . I've heard all sides of this issue

Doctors make big profits from Medicare saying their patients are Covid19

I doubt any of the deaths are credible , nobody has investigated the deaths or hospitals , gotta be dumb to believe a man made virus kills people , when many doctors like one on Next New Network YouTube exposes the medical industry as crooked

They'll say everyone has the dumb virus. It's Depopulation , just read LockStep by the Rockefeller Foundation, they predicted Depopulation through a fake pandemic like this one

I've studied laws locally and nationally , I'm aware this is not a logical epidemic , it's done improperly.

xumu

I guess you won't know until you get sick because you don't want to wear a mask when you are out and about. When/If that happens you may end up as a guest at one of the COVID-19 wards in your state....if, at that point, they have room for you. They might be out of beds because people like you don't wear mask and resent staying in to stop the spread of the virus.

BTW: If there was a world wide conspiracy to "depopulate the earth" the Leaders, Doctors, Scientists and Military would have found a cheaper and more effective way to accomplish it. You would realize that if you hadn't gone off your medication. :)
You need meds yourself. Your probably a paralegal that thinks your a lawyer . Right?

Just Blue

Lol. If you research Caronavirus it's just the flu.

I don't believe people are dying from anything other than their own stress or abuses at hospitals or poor choice medications etc

I hear hospitals are empty , and media is going up deaths in TV , etc

Conspiracy can be true if you do the research

I doubt people are dying from a new virus . I've heard all sides of this issue

Doctors make big profits from Medicare saying their patients are Covid19

I doubt any of the deaths are credible , nobody has investigated the deaths or hospitals , gotta be dumb to believe a man made virus kills people , when many doctors like one on Next New Network YouTube exposes the medical industry as crooked

They'll say everyone has the dumb virus. It's Depopulation , just read LockStep by the Rockefeller Foundation, they predicted Depopulation through a fake pandemic like this one

I've studied laws locally and nationally , I'm aware this is not a logical epidemic , it's done improperly.
Whatever dude. When you end up in a COVID ward you can relay your personal experience to your fellow members of the Tinfoil Hat Society.

xumu

You'll probably be dead before me because you think their is a real virus . You already sound stressed to me.

Nah I don't need meds. Your just a sucker. You'll most likely be the first they say is Covid19 or whatever fake name virus for death for you

You sound like you'll be a good test dummy for the fake pandemic

xumu

Whatever dude. When you end up in a COVID ward you can relay your personal experience to your fellow members of the Tinfoil Hat Society.
Lol,

Sounds like your the one gonna die before me. You lack confidence

I will out live you ,

Lol,

Well just from this whole experience they are killing people do, people out of jobs, people isolated at home, it's not America. It's communism

Just Blue

You'll probably be dead before me because you think their is a real virus . You already sound stressed to me.

Nah I don't need meds. Your just a sucker. You'll most likely be the first they say is Covid19 or whatever fake name virus for death for you

You sound like you'll be a good test dummy for the fake pandemic
You're a strange fellow. There are other sites where they enjoy discussing government conspiracy...you should go there. This is a legal site and you haven't really asked a legal question.

xumu

You're a strange fellow. There are other sites where they enjoy discussing government conspiracy...you should go there. This is a legal site and you have really asked a legal question.
It's good to conversate. All good dude/dudette

Status
Not open for further replies.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">