• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Aunt is being annoying

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

z3mp0

Ok so my aunt has being living with me and my mom for a good amount of years after she got evicted, all of her items has been moved into my moms apartment mind you this is a 1 room apartment with a big living room and I was in the living room which she had to be with me in the living room with her bed and she just has to much stuff in the apartment to a point were i have to walk sideways when going in certain areas in the room.i would like her to leave but I'm only 17 and I want to stay anonymous about this, most people would ask why would you want her out? My reason for that is specifically because she says she hates kids but can't take my little brothers loudness even tho he's in the room and she's in the living room. Any advice/help is helpful because honestly I need my privacy. edit:she has a well-paying job, so its not like there is any reason why she can't leave but you know what she said..she said she want's a house mind you this lady been in the house ever since I was probably 13-14 to and she wants to buy a house even tho she knows the apartment is cramped up.

edit:idk if this matter but there is 2 cats and 1 dog and 2 is that my mother has section 8 and also to all the people that said to just find a apartment, 1 I just turned 18 in January 2 I never had a job specifically because people were not calling me back or they said I had to be 18 and 3 my aunt makes enough money to get her own place and she says she hates kids but clearly cant take my little brothers loudness and ofcourse 4 I do help with the rent from time to time. So um yeah hopefully people will see this and reply back and no this isn't the projects.
(Bronx,NY,USA)

Last edited:

Just Blue

Ok so my aunt has being living with me and my mom for a good amount of years after she got evicted, all of her items has been moved into my moms apartment mind you this is a 1 room apartment with a big living room and I was in the living room which she had to be with me in the living room with her bed and she just has to much stuff in the apartment to a point were i have to walk sideways when going in certain areas in the room.i would like her to leave but I'm only 18 and I want to stay anonymous about this, most people would ask why would you want her out? My reason for that is specifically because she says she hates kids but can't take my little brothers loudness even tho he's in the room and she's in the living room. Any advice/help is helpful because honestly I need my privacy. edit:she has a well-paying job, so its not like there is any reason why she can't leave but you know what she said..she said she want's a house mind you this lady been in the house ever since I was probably 13-14 to and she wants to buy a house even tho she knows the apartment is cramped up.

edit:idk if this matter but there is 2 cats and 1 dog and 2 is that my mother has section 8 and also to all the people that said to just find a apartment, 1 I just turned 18 in January 2 I never had a job specifically because people were not calling me back or they said I had to be 18 and 3 my aunt makes enough money to get her own place and she says she hates kids but clearly cant take my little brothers loudness and ofcourse 4 I do help with the rent from time to time. So um yeah hopefully people will see this and reply back and no this isn't the projects.
(Bronx,NY,USA)
You were already advised within the last few day on a thread regarding the same EXACT issue. You deleted that thread.

eerelations

(Bronx,NY,USA)
The only person who can kick out your aunt is your mother. You can't do this. Period. If your mother won't kick out your aunt, then you have only two options:

1. Move out yourself.
2. Put up with your aunt being there,

If you can't move yourself out, then you only have one option, and that's to put up with your aunt being there. I hope this is finally clear for you. If it isn't, deleting this thread won't change things.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">