• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Extended Stay America Massive overcharge

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Shadowbunny

Queen of the Not-Rights
I am blind and have Kidney failure and am or ssdi. was quoted $90 Per night for 2 nightsor 80 per for 3.free local calls and Internet. was charged 3 times 194 ,38- 131.18 and a $250smoking charge.ashtray in window upon arrival no signs no Paperwork no verbal Warning.was charged for Local calls and $ 35per night for wifi, I dont smoke and am banned 4 life.....Is that Legal? State law says $50 fine for Smoking if i did not $ 250 no ticket or fine.
How do you know there were no signs? How did you know there was an ashtray in the window? Why do you think a verbal warning was necessary? And if you weren't smoking, WHY would they give you a verbal warning?

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">