• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Early Probation Termination?

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

je5ter461

What is the name of your state?California

I was convicted of a dui over a year ago , I payed all my fines and did my court orderd classes. Here recently I started looking into joining the air force when i went in I was told id be stuck with a crap job and no clearence for at least 4 years due to being on probation/having a record. I was wondering if there is any procedings I can go through to have my probation terminated early and if possible removed , to be able to partake in jobs im already qualified for educationly but not able to attain due to my past infractions. Any info /help on this subject would be very appreciated, thank you guys for your time.

je5ter461

r/e

I wasn't assigned a Po for my informal probation , havent been contacted or anything was just looking for some info before i went and spent another 40 hours in my broken court system. also the recruiter mentioned a waiver but if possible id rather it not be on my record due to getting clearences for better jobs in the air force.

seniorjudge

I wasn't assigned a Po for my informal probation , havent been contacted or anything was just looking for some info before i went and spent another 40 hours in my broken court system. also the recruiter mentioned a waiver but if possible id rather it not be on my record due to getting clearences for better jobs in the air force.
You have no other choice but to file a motion in the court where you were put on probation for early termination, stating clearly your reasons.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">