• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Federal probation

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Manuel22

Ive been on probation for 50 months then i caught a domestic with my b aby mom i went in to 8 months violation can the p.o have me not live with my baby mom that I have 2 kids with and I pay her bills and we are working things out she doesn't have any criminal history way can I do about that

quincy

Ive been on probation for 50 months then i caught a domestic with my b aby mom i went in to 8 months violation can the p.o have me not live with my baby mom that I have 2 kids with and I pay her bills and we are working things out she doesn't have any criminal history way can I do about that
What is the name of your state, Manuel?

You will probably not be able to live with your "baby mom" while you are on probation if she was the victim of your domestic violence.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">