• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Let off probation by mistake

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Apophis04

I've been on probation for 2 years and was given 500 hours of community service. I have been good and was released early but I have not completed all my hours of community service yet. The other day I got a letter in the mail signed by the judge and my probation officer saying that I was off probation. I figured that they would keep me on until I finished my hours but I guess not? If they notice their oversight will they put me back on probation? Should I keep doing the community service just in case?

LdiJ

I've been on probation for 2 years and was given 500 hours of community service. I have been good and was released early but I have not completed all my hours of community service yet. The other day I got a letter in the mail signed by the judge and my probation officer saying that I was off probation. I figured that they would keep me on until I finished my hours but I guess not? If they notice their oversight will they put me back on probation? Should I keep doing the community service just in case?
You should keep doing the community service until you have done your full 500 hours.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">