+ Reply to Thread

Let off probation by mistake

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)?

I've been on probation for 2 years and was given 500 hours of community service. I have been good and was released early but I have not completed all my hours of community service yet. The other day I got a letter in the mail signed by the judge and my probation officer saying that I was off probation. I figured that they would keep me on until I finished my hours but I guess not? If they notice their oversight will they put me back on probation? Should I keep doing the community service just in case?

Quote Originally Posted by Apophis04 View Post
    I've been on probation for 2 years and was given 500 hours of community service. I have been good and was released early but I have not completed all my hours of community service yet. The other day I got a letter in the mail signed by the judge and my probation officer saying that I was off probation. I figured that they would keep me on until I finished my hours but I guess not? If they notice their oversight will they put me back on probation? Should I keep doing the community service just in case?
    You should keep doing the community service until you have done your full 500 hours.

Ask your probation officer

+ Reply to Thread