• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

probation,deferred jail, plus (potentially) D. V. jail time

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Arizona/maricopa

Trying to find out the usual and (if ) customary out comes of the following

My sentence 3 yr probation,

I believe 1 year supervised, deferred jail of 6 months (dec 1 2011 thru June 1, 2012) than 2 year probation unsupervised.

With ( potentially) 8 weeks jail for the D V charge.

It appears the the 6 months is still very much an option compounded by another 8 weeks under DV rules. ?????

No clarity from anyone on this so far.

My question. what is the likelihood of the 6 month sentence after months of probation?
and what about this DV jail time? is it concurrent? in addition? 50%/70%/100% probable? How often is this DV jail time served? Applied? What constitutes havinng to serve that time or not..?

I am so thinking I have more conntrol and certainty in my life (and definitive closure) if I just go to Sheriff Joe's camp... and walk out free to direct my own life as I see fit.

dave33

The deferred 6 mos. will be applied if you violate your probation anytime within the 3 year period. If you get a new charge that time will instantly be applied. Basically an automatic 6 mos. to serve should you get in trouble while on probation. Since you have already been through the court process your attorney should have made this clear. goodluck.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">