• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Probation /parole/multicounty

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Nico911

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? California
If someone is on active probation With two fbi registrations one for arson 457.1 ond for narcotic sales 11590 h and s and they are convicted of a violent crime wouldn't that new crime be a violation of their probation? And charged accordingly?

CdwJava

If someone is on active probation With two fbi registrations one for arson 457.1 ond for narcotic sales 11590 h and s and they are convicted of a violent crime wouldn't that new crime be a violation of their probation? And charged accordingly?
Those are not "fbi registrations" ... If you are an arson and narcotics registrant, that is a CA thing.

Yes, a subsequent criminal offense charged while you are on probation can be a violation of probation in addition to the new offense(s). Probation can be violated even before any subsequent conviction for a new offense.

Nico911

There is an fbi number as well as a sid? Number on the thumbprint registration card but I dont know what that means. Because the formal felony probation was in a dif county the arresting police charged the violent crime as a felony and next day was at court were it was reduced and he was out on informal probation with 42 days to serve in jail. The court nor arresting police were aware that he was already on felony probation search/seizure . is he supposed to tell them as per a condition of hin being a card carrying registrant for arson w/ active narcotics sales probation. I talked to da and they dont care, probation says cant do anything cause official probation is another county and they have no jurisdiction. But how can that be if he wad sentenced in this county to informal probation and there is an active arrest warrant for him this month? I spoke to da of this county and they said talk to probation. Two weeks after that violent crime this person commited four more offenses, also violent, under influence, assault ww deadlt weapon producing great bodily harm( sent two peopke to hospital one was unconsious the other with broken bones, threats of terrorism . now this county was also unaware of him just being convicted and placed on probation and did not know of him already being on his formal probation and therefore dropped all charges to misdemeanors and he never served a day in jail for those crimes. He claimed mental was sent to state hospital in Atascadero for evaluation was found competent and released like it never happened! I spoke to that county and rhey said he doenst have probation or anything from those crimes. Although there are restraining orders agaisnt him in those cases obviously as well as the other violent crime. He then went back to his formal probation county where he got violent with a family member was charged with elder abuse and was sentenced to 3 years in prison there , problem there is he went in sept 11 2017 will come out jan 20 ish 2018. Now I would like to see him be violated for the crime commited in my county, I was his victim, was almost murdered and didnt get to go to before xourts to give statement. Actually i suffered tbi post concussion syndrome, severe ptsd cognitive function problem csnt remember own address phone nunber year as i was naked beat in head tried to break neck strangled to unconscious urinated myslef bleeding profusly throwing up blood etc and thankfully the victim of crime insursance covers neurologist, i go once week psychotherapist once a week my daughter too chiropractor etc. I literally could not read a book for over a year , order off a menu etc. Now that I have been doing neurofeedback I have seen improvement in reading and remebering things thank God but it also makes me so livid that this person is doing a few months on all these crimes! Not even serving one day in my county for almost killing me. Now he was also under the influence in the ither county , was charged cant he be violated here as part of his probation? The paperwork i have says yes ? Who would be the one to do this since da investigator says not them, and for violating the formal probation? He is in prison rt now like i said doing 4 months only. Will they pick him up from that county for the warrant in this one? Thsnk you

quincy

There is an fbi number as well as a sid? Number on the thumbprint registration card but I dont know what that means. Because the formal felony probation was in a dif county the arresting police charged the violent crime as a felony and next day was at court were it was reduced and he was out on informal probation with 42 days to serve in jail. The court nor arresting police were aware that he was already on felony probation search/seizure . is he supposed to tell them as per a condition of hin being a card carrying registrant for arson w/ active narcotics sales probation. I talked to da and they dont care, probation says cant do anything cause official probation is another county and they have no jurisdiction. But how can that be if he wad sentenced in this county to informal probation and there is an active arrest warrant for him this month? I spoke to da of this county and they said talk to probation. Two weeks after that violent crime this person commited four more offenses, also violent, under influence, assault ww deadlt weapon producing great bodily harm( sent two peopke to hospital one was unconsious the other with broken bones, threats of terrorism . now this county was also unaware of him just being convicted and placed on probation and did not know of him already being on his formal probation and therefore dropped all charges to misdemeanors and he never served a day in jail for those crimes. He claimed mental was sent to state hospital in Atascadero for evaluation was found competent and released like it never happened! I spoke to that county and rhey said he doenst have probation or anything from those crimes. Although there are restraining orders agaisnt him in those cases obviously as well as the other violent crime. He then went back to his formal probation county where he got violent with a family member was charged with elder abuse and was sentenced to 3 years in prison there , problem there is he went in sept 11 2017 will come out jan 20 ish 2018. Now I would like to see him be violated for the crime commited in my county, I was his victim, was almost murdered and didnt get to go to before xourts to give statement. Actually i suffered tbi post concussion syndrome, severe ptsd cognitive function problem csnt remember own address phone nunber year as i was naked beat in head tried to break neck strangled to unconscious urinated myslef bleeding profusly throwing up blood etc and thankfully the victim of crime insursance covers neurologist, i go once week psychotherapist once a week my daughter too chiropractor etc. I literally could not read a book for over a year , order off a menu etc. Now that I have been doing neurofeedback I have seen improvement in reading and remebering things thank God but it also makes me so livid that this person is doing a few months on all these crimes! Not even serving one day in my county for almost killing me. Now he was also under the influence in the ither county , was charged cant he be violated here as part of his probation? The paperwork i have says yes ? Who would be the one to do this since da investigator says not them, and for violating the formal probation? He is in prison rt now like i said doing 4 months only. Will they pick him up from that county for the warrant in this one? Thsnk you
The guy is currently in jail?

The person can face revocation of his probation, resulting in the original sentence for his prior criminal acts being imposed.

You can report any probation violations of which you are aware to the probation office.

It appears law enforcement is not taking his offenses very seriously, which seems strange to me.

You can speak to an attorney in your area for a personal review of all that is going on with the fellow.

Last edited:

Nico911

Those are not "fbi registrations" ... If you are an arson and narcotics registrant, that is a CA thing.

Yes, a subsequent criminal offense charged while you are on probation can be a violation of probation in addition to the new offense(s). Probation can be violated even before any subsequent conviction for a new offense.
He is currently in prison for elder abuse,(new charge) in wasco.was sentenced to 3 years went in sept 11 2017 will be released jan 2018.five month total

quincy

He is currently in prison for elder abuse,(new charge) in wasco.was sentenced to 3 years went in sept 11 2017 will be released jan 2018.five month total
He can have his probation revoked and his original sentences imposed for committing another crime.

Only 5 months in prison? Geez.

Nico911

The guy is currently in jail?

The person can face revocation of his probation, resulting in the original sentence for his prior criminal acts being imposed.

You can report any probation violations of which you are aware to the probation office.

It appears law enforcement is not taking his offenses very seriously, which seems strange to me.

You can speak to an attorney in your area for a personal review of all that is going on with the fellow.
Also there was a warrant in june 2016 for his arrest for 10000 for crime against me, he didnt show or sign up for year of classes and obviously violated his informal probation for this county by commiting new crimes.
This year 11/16/2017 a second warrant was issued in this county , the same case number:
MS****** A BW same city from the same sheriifs office
For $7500.
Shouldn't it go up not down!!!! Lame . I am so dissapointed in the system when it fails the folks its trying to protect. Lol i deleted the actual warrant numbers on purpose to protect anonymity.

Last edited:

Nico911

He can have his probation revoked and his original sentences imposed for committing another crime.

Only 5 months in prison? Geez.
It sounds cliche but he doenst look, act or come across at all like his true nature, violent psycho . like Drew Petersen that murdered his wife lacey and unborn child, he is white blue eyed white collar soft spoken and preppy and you want to believe what he is accused of is ludacris that he couldn't possibly . he is on prob for arson, narcotic sales charges active search and seizure but served literally only FOUR DAYS on those charged because his sister wrote a letter begging for mercy swearing he deserves a chance not to rot behind bars . so the judge granted leniency. Scary to think the most evil remorseless psychopaths predators are often the ones you wouldnt look twice at.

quincy

Also there was a warrant in june 2016 for his arrest for 10000 for crime against me, he didnt show or sign up for year of classes and obviously violated his informal probation for this county by commiting new crimes.
This year 11/16/2017 a second warrant was issued in this county , the same case number:
MS****** A BW same city from the same sheriifs office
For $7500.
Shouldn't it go up not down!!!! Lame . I am so dissapointed in the system when it fails the folks its trying to protect. Lol i deleted the actual warrant numbers on purpose to protect anonymity.
First, thank you for deleting the warrant numbers. We would have deleted them for you otherwise. It is never a good idea to post identifying information on a legal forum.

I am not sure what is going on. I too would be disappointed in the system if I were a victim of this fellow.

The best you can hope for is that he will serve his time for the elder abuse and have to serve out his sentence on his other crimes. You can make a report to the probation office, although his probation officer should be aware of his latest conviction.

Good luck.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">