• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

When can I apply for a certificate of rehab to relieve myself of registering 290?

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Gam19566

California.
When can I apply for a certificate of rehab to relieve myself of registering as a sex offender?
I was arrested 6/3/2011 for misdemeanor indecent exposure in California. I completed probation and all required 12 step rehab, satisfied expungement of offense pc1203.3 and 1203.4, and have lived in calif all my life, crime free. My pc 1203.4 was completed Feb 2014. For indecent exposure pc 314.1 convictions, when am I eligible to apply for a cert of rehab to come off the pc 290 sex regiztry in California?

quincy

California.
When can I apply for a certificate of rehab to relieve myself of registering as a sex offender?
I was arrested 6/3/2011 for misdemeanor indecent exposure in California. I completed probation and all required 12 step rehab, satisfied expungement of offense pc1203.3 and 1203.4, and have lived in calif all my life, crime free. My pc 1203.4 was completed Feb 2014. For indecent exposure pc 314.1 convictions, when am I eligible to apply for a cert of rehab to come off the pc 290 sex regiztry in California?
You are eligible to apply for a certificate of rehabilitation after a 7 year, crime-free "rehabilitation" period. You are not yet eligible.

Last edited:

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">