• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Wisconsin Truth In Sentencing 2005-06 ,revocation process. I'm trying to figure out

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

4ndJustice4All

I'm trying to figure out what (or which) truth in sentencing applies to the year 2005-06(state wisconsin). I'm wondering also if the classes of the felony matter as well,in which case they are class C and G. Basically from my understanding ,one truth in sentencing says any time a parolee does on revocation counts toward their original sentence and the other one says it does not,only time on Extended Supervision counts toward the original sentence, time in prison on revocation does not. I hope I conveyed that well enough to understand. Thank you in advance.

LdiJ

I'm trying to figure out what (or which) truth in sentencing applies to the year 2005-06(state wisconsin). I'm wondering also if the classes of the felony matter as well,in which case they are class C and G. Basically from my understanding ,one truth in sentencing says any time a parolee does on revocation counts toward their original sentence and the other one says it does not,only time on Extended Supervision counts toward the original sentence, time in prison on revocation does not. I hope I conveyed that well enough to understand. Thank you in advance.
It helps to better understand your question if we know some of the context/backstory.

quincy

More information would be helpful. What was your crime for which you were paroled? When were you paroled? When and for what reason was your parole revoked?

Generally when parole is revoked, the sentence for the original crime can be imposed, with no credit given for the time one was on parole.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">