• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

is the county cheating me

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

F

freemanalmost

What is the name of your state?washington
i just had court yesterday telling me what my sentence was it i have 12 months probation 32 hours community service and 5 days detention plus the restitution and before this court i filed for defered disposition the fine was about 30,000$ and after yesterday the fine was moved up to 175,000$ and this building is a little smaller than a double wide mobile home there was nothing in there and the only damage was smoke damage no fire damage except a little spot on the floor is the county cheating me is there any way i can reduce the fine

Shay-Pari'e

freemanalmost said:
What is the name of your state?washington
i just had court yesterday telling me what my sentence was it i have 12 months probation 32 hours community service and 5 days detention plus the restitution and before this court i filed for defered disposition the fine was about 30,000$ and after yesterday the fine was moved up to 175,000$ and this building is a little smaller than a double wide mobile home there was nothing in there and the only damage was smoke damage no fire damage except a little spot on the floor is the county cheating me is there any way i can reduce the fine
It might help if we knew what crime you committed.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">