• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Need advice, REALLY SCARED and dont know what to do.(long)

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Status
Not open for further replies.
F

Frantic 0ne

Chicago, il here

Hello my name is mark 27m. I have been seperated from my wife for almost 2 months now. Me and her have talked off and on for the 2 months and trying to work things out. Well this past weekend i asked her if she would like to go our for a few drinks and dinner. She said yes. Well after a few drinks she drove back to her place ( our old place) and we sat around, talked, had a intimate encounter. Afterwards i wanted to go home, she wanted me to sleep over but she was acting realy strange. Like scary in a way, saying your not going no where, i love you, and had this real evil look. i was really scared and did not wanna be there cause i was shaking. after about me saying i wanan go home about 20 times, she said FINE GO and see what happens, then she kicked me out. i was really scared then. i got home called her and when she asnwered she was crying and said over and over "why did you do that to me"? i was like what are you talking about? she said you didnt have to hit me like that. I FREAKED. police were there and ask were i was. i told them and they rushed right over. they took me back there and she said i came there drunk, and yelled at her and punched her. I did no such thing. i told the cops my story and just last week she tried threatened to kill herself and i called 911. the cops there were the same ones that were there last week and remembered me. they NEW i didnthit her, and kinda yelled at her to make her come clean. But she insisted i hit her and that i ALWAYS hit her. I was in tears i was so afraid. The cops arrested me, i spent 12 hours in lockup, the police were real good to me and told me, that they believe me but cannot do nothing for me. court is in 2 days, iam so scared i have never been arreseted for anything. i cant believe this is happening to me. i dont wanna go to jail. she caled me today and said if i would BUY HER a few things she wanted she would drio charges, and she also today told some friends that it was a false arrest and i didnt hit her, they called me and told me they would stick up for me in court. AM I IN TROUBLE? AM I GOING TO PRISON? Iam so scared right now i dont know what to do. Can anyone give me advice or help here. thanks so much. the reason if anyone cares to know for me leaving her is she had a affair with her EX 3 times and lied to me for 5 months about it. i was to scared to leave her cause she is like this and when i did leave she left me threatning phone calls and everything but i dont have nothing saved. i dont know what to do.

stealth2

Under the Radar Member
What you really need to do is get yourself a lawyer first thing tomorrow morning. And do not answer the phone when she calls, do not answer the door if she comes over - STAY AWAY FROM HER.

I AM ALWAYS LIABLE

Frantic 0ne said:
Chicago, il here

Hello my name is mark 27m. I have been seperated from my wife for almost 2 months now. Me and her have talked off and on for the 2 months and trying to work things out. Well this past weekend i asked her if she would like to go our for a few drinks and dinner. She said yes. Well after a few drinks she drove back to her place ( our old place) and we sat around, talked, had a intimate encounter. Afterwards i wanted to go home, she wanted me to sleep over but she was acting realy strange. Like scary in a way, saying your not going no where, i love you, and had this real evil look. i was really scared and did not wanna be there cause i was shaking. after about me saying i wanan go home about 20 times, she said FINE GO and see what happens, then she kicked me out. i was really scared then. i got home called her and when she asnwered she was crying and said over and over "why did you do that to me"? i was like what are you talking about? she said you didnt have to hit me like that. I FREAKED. police were there and ask were i was. i told them and they rushed right over. they took me back there and she said i came there drunk, and yelled at her and punched her. I did no such thing. i told the cops my story and just last week she tried threatened to kill herself and i called 911. the cops there were the same ones that were there last week and remembered me. they NEW i didnthit her, and kinda yelled at her to make her come clean. But she insisted i hit her and that i ALWAYS hit her. I was in tears i was so afraid. The cops arrested me, i spent 12 hours in lockup, the police were real good to me and told me, that they believe me but cannot do nothing for me. court is in 2 days, iam so scared i have never been arreseted for anything. i cant believe this is happening to me. i dont wanna go to jail. she caled me today and said if i would BUY HER a few things she wanted she would drio charges, and she also today told some friends that it was a false arrest and i didnt hit her, they called me and told me they would stick up for me in court. AM I IN TROUBLE? AM I GOING TO PRISON? Iam so scared right now i dont know what to do. Can anyone give me advice or help here. thanks so much. the reason if anyone cares to know for me leaving her is she had a affair with her EX 3 times and lied to me for 5 months about it. i was to scared to leave her cause she is like this and when i did leave she left me threatning phone calls and everything but i dont have nothing saved. i dont know what to do.

My response:

Yes, you're in trouble and yes, you'll be going to prison. But, since nothing happened the first time, and since you can't prove otherwise, you may as well make it worthwhile. So, here's what you do . . .

You take her on a little road trip - - no less than 100 miles, preferably 200 miles. Then, you find a nice, secluded, area - - but stay WITHIN Illinois! That's important.

Then, when there's no one around, you beat the ever lovin' crap out of her, and tell her "Now I'm GIVING YOU a reason to have me put in prison, you freakin' little skank!" And just keep beating the crap out of her. Then, when she's nearly dead, you leave her there.

Maybe that will teach her to never "Cry Wolf". If, and I mean "if", she makes it back, no one will believe her anyway. They'll think she was beat up by someone else, no matter how many times she tries to blame it on you.

So, you may as well get your "pound of flesh" and make your prison stay worthwhile.

IAAL

rmet4nzkx

Frantic 0ne said:
WOW....A little bottled up anger inside ah?
Do you feel better now?
Tomorrow you will get an attorney. You are going to document. You are not going to iniate contact with her or respond to her. You will get declarations from her friends who offered. Your attorney will subponea the 911 records from her recent suicide attempt, and the police reports. You will get declarations from the witnessess at the resturaunt where you dined stating you were not drunk...
You will keep busy and from time to time, you will get a smirk across you face and you will know why, but if she see's you, she won't, now what will scare her more than a smile from you, with that look.

Now breathe................ ;)

F

Frantic 0ne

Your right, with me sitting back and being scared to death she is winning this battle. I did nothing wrong and i should act like it. things i have so far tell me what you think

1. she says i came there drunk and yelling and wanted sex and she said no and i hit her and then i left. Well we had sex and both were willing and agreed. She didnt tell the cops this. why?

2. I have 2 friends so far that say SHE SAID TO THEM over the phone, i didnt hit her and the only reason why she did this was cause she was mad at me and wanted to piss me off.

3. I called her after i hit her? I told the cops where i was and to come ASAP?

4. She called me 2 times the day after i was released saying if i bought her a few items she would drop charges.

5. She had her 8 yr old daughter call me also 5 times the day after my release to say hello and to say she missed me. If i was so abusive why would one have there 8 YR OLD CHILD call me?

6. If i was drunk when i left there, i was picked up by police 10 mins later, wouldnt i still be drunk? I asked for a breathlizer, they ignored the fact.

I so far have 6 good reasons...So iam hoping this hold up.

stealth2

Under the Radar Member
Frantic 0ne said:
1. she says i came there drunk and yelling and wanted sex and she said no and i hit her and then i left. Well we had sex and both were willing and agreed. She didnt tell the cops this. why?
A: Why should she? You had sex with her. Did you use a condom?

Frantic 0ne said:
2. I have 2 friends so far that say SHE SAID TO THEM over the phone, i didnt hit her and the only reason why she did this was cause she was mad at me and wanted to piss me off.
A: Hearsay.

Frantic 0ne said:
3. I called her after i hit her? I told the cops where i was and to come ASAP?
A: Harassment.

Frantic 0ne said:
4. She called me 2 times the day after i was released saying if i bought her a few items she would drop charges.
A: Can you prove it?

Frantic 0ne said:
5. She had her 8 yr old daughter call me also 5 times the day after my release to say hello and to say she missed me. If i was so abusive why would one have there 8 YR OLD CHILD call me?
A: You threatened her? (Not saying you did, but you might have - can you prove the child called you?)

Frantic 0ne said:
6. If i was drunk when i left there, i was picked up by police 10 mins later, wouldnt i still be drunk? I asked for a breathlizer, they ignored the fact.
A: No breathalizer - no proof either way.

I so far have 6 good reasons...So iam hoping this hold up. [/QUOTE]

YOU NEED A LAWYER.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">