• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

4 DUI's and 4 driving on revoked

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

V

valerie9397

What is the name of your state?Illinois What is mandatory law and what can I do ?

rmet4nzkx

You need to do something about your drinking problem.
You should have found out what the law was before you decided to continue to drink and drive then to do that on a suspended license.
We need more informaiton to advise.

I AM ALWAYS LIABLE

valerie9397 said:
What is the name of your state?Illinois What is mandatory law and what can I do ?

My response:

Congratulations!

Your initial post just became a Runner-Up in our end of the year, "Most Stupid Post" contest, being held on December 15, 2005. Unfortunately, all entries for the 2004 Most Stupid Post contest and competition were posted and locked on November 15, 2004 and the winner will be chosen by popular vote on December 15, 2004.

Thank you! Make sure to come back on December 15, 2005 to see if you're our Grand Prize winner!

Yes! You could be our Grand Prize winner! For further details, Rules, and Prize list, click on this link and go here:

http://petit.philou.free.fr/

IAAL

S

Simmy

Dui

:D
valerie9397 said:
Have you read your state's code or statutes?

rmet4nzkx

Simmy said:
:D Have you read your state's code or statutes?
Her vision is too blurred, she needs someone to read them to her because she is too impaired to figure out how to find them and too hard to drink and read with a drink in one hand and a bottle in the other. :rolleyes:
Shouldn't be a problem once OP is in jail, then she will have plenty of time to read the law.

I AM ALWAYS LIABLE

My response:

With this OP's entry, next year's "Most Stupid Posts"© is already going to be even BETTER and FUNNIER than 2004's contest - - if that's even possible!

2004 isn't even over yet, and I already have FIVE finalists for next year's November 15th "Most Stupid Posts"© contest. The entries are coming at me, fast and furious!!

Keep up the good work, people! :D

IAAL

Last edited:

ebj

valerie9397 said:
Illinois. Valerie I am very interested in your situation as mine is similar.

Thank you.

I usually would say to take the money you are using for drinking and get a darn good attorney, but in you case I would say just by a paddle, because you are up the creek. Enjoy your stay at the Graybar Hotel. Good Luck.

maidmarion

minerzlegal said:
I usually would say to take the money you are using for drinking and get a darn good attorney, but in you case I would say just by a paddle, because you are up the creek. Enjoy your stay at the Graybar Hotel. Good Luck.

It's actually spelled "buy" not "by", minerz....

I used to refer people to this site when they were unable to pay legal fees. I am now completely embarrassed to have done so. So far, I have only found one single positive on this entire site full of so called "professionals" and "legal seniors".

That's the best link I have ever seen in my entire life. It applies quite well to all our senior posters, now doesn't it?

I AM ALWAYS LIABLE

maidmarion said:
It's actually spelled "buy" not "by", minerz....

I used to refer people to this site when they were unable to pay legal fees. I am now completely embarrassed to have done so. So far, I have only found one single positive on this entire site full of so called "professionals" and "legal seniors".

That's the best link I have ever seen in my entire life. It applies quite well to all our senior posters, now doesn't it?

My response:

If your friends would just stop writing such stupid posts I, for one, wouldn't have anyone to pick on!

But, my collection of "Most Stupid Posts"© has grown to 23, and it's only February! That's as many as I collected in 2004!

It's going to be a great Contest!

Oh, and that link is for you and your friends.

IAAL

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">