• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

is moving that hard?

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

What is the name of your state? Ky

Would it make such a problem for me to move 40 miles away from my son's father... My schooling is there, My fiance's job is there, and I also am planning to take a job there.. Basicly my life is there. I currenty live w/ my mother and have a 9 month old son NOTED: That this will not cause a problem w/ getting my son to his fathers visitations. Everyone has been telling me that if I was to move where my life and family is that my son's dad can take custody from me. I do have reasons to stand up if anything happens, But i still would like alittle advice to make it easier if anything was to happen. NOTED: My son's Father and I do not get along at all nor will he talk to me or work w/ me on anything, I'm just alittle scared that he will try to do anything he can to keep me from moving on w/ my life... Can someone give me some advice or help me to make it easy as far as worring to much on it if I need to all... Thank you, In Advance......

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">