• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Why do men have to pay CS

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

S

seeingheragain

What is the name of your state? NY

PLEASE TELL ME WHY MEN ARE SUPPOSSED TO PAY CHILD SUPPORT, SHOULD THE WOMEN TAKE THAT PILL?? BE RESPONSIBLE.

You have got to be kidding

seeingheragain said:

PLEASE TELL ME WHY MEN ARE SUPPOSSED TO PAY CHILD SUPPORT, SHOULD THE WOMEN TAKE THAT PILL?? BE RESPONSIBLE.

I refrained from responding to your other posts, but I can't resist this one. To answer your question, Men (term used loosely in your situation) & Women too, pay child support to help care for the needs of their children. It is called being a responsible parent, nothing you would know anything about.

Here's a thought, use a condom.....you should not be breeding.

I have to agree with the other posters, I hope your Wife takes all 3 of the children & moves as far as possible away from you & your influences.

T

titansfan

men play they haveta pay

if men dont want to be financially responsible for the children they helped create, they should keep thier d**** in their pants.

Shay-Pari'e

titansfan said:
if men dont want to be financially responsible for the children they helped create, they should keep thier d**** in their pants.
Are you alway's this obtuse?

Sorry V, but it was fitting.

Veronica1228

No problem, P. I've been staying away from this guy because I know he's a fake. The other thread made for some entertaining reading though.

I'm going to take a vacation from the troll business for a while, but for everyone else....remember. If you feed a troll, he will grow! :eek:

L

legalcuriosity

Veronica1228 said:
No problem, P. I've been staying away from this guy because I know he's a fake. The other thread made for some entertaining reading though.

I'm going to take a vacation from the troll business for a while, but for everyone else....remember. If you feed a troll, he will grow! :eek:
Exactly! All this is is bait. Nothing more.

StepMommyNC

seeingheragain said:

The non-custodial parent has to pay child support, no matter if the NCP is male or female. Having to pay child support is not gender-specific. And who says that birth control is a woman's responsibility? Did you ask your wife before you went in the sack with her if she was on the pill? I don't think so. And, YOU should have used a condom and you would not be in this situation. You were irresponsible NOT to use protection.

carofl93

Procreation is a two way street, as is child support and RESPONSIBILITY. Women also have to pay child support when the man is the CP. Just ask my hubby's ex.

Rushia

StepMommyNC said:
The non-custodial parent has to pay child support, no matter if the NCP is male or female. Having to pay child support is not gender-specific. And who says that birth control is a woman's responsibility? Did you ask your wife before you went in the sack with her if she was on the pill? I don't think so. And, YOU should have used a condom and you would not be in this situation. You were irresponsible NOT to use protection.
Come on guys, you know that REAL men do not use condoms and not to mention he was probably drunk anyways. :rolleyes:

(He posted on the other page)I am not stupid that is why I want to "nip this in the bud" .... yeah go get another Bud

Rushia... Come on guys, you know that REAL men do not use condoms and not to mention he was probably drunk anyways. GOOD ONE!

You know that alcohol shrinks certain parts of the body, so he can't complain that a condom was too small because he is such a big 'man! :eek:

No wonder she is so willing to run, if that is all she has been living with... being physically and verbally abused and now being neglected too we find out..and how can you be loving to her and your child(ren) if you are so drunk you can't hold your head up straight!- plus drinking leads to 'selective memory' - so you wouldn't remember if you hit her or not - or if you were affectionate or not - so you don't even know what you do, so how can you say how good of a husband you are ....
No money, no love, no safety, and all the money you make for 'her' and 'rent' - you probably blow more money than you make on the booze -

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">