• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Remember me??

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

What is the name of your state? DE - Hello to those of you that had followed my thread.. Good news, the state finally moved in on the doctor, charged with felonies of fraud w/local insurances and federal. Also license is in the process of being thrown out due to overprescribing, ethics, behavior, etc. Now my personal attorney has moved in with 14 counts against him. So finally, justice has been done to him. Thanks to all that helped me. Hope your all doing well

rmet4nzkx

Congratulations, what a relief! I was just thinking about you! Keep strong and keep us updated. Are there any links to newspaper articles? I ask because even if they don't mention you by name, it is possible that people in your community could link your name by various means.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">