• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Annulment out of state

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

F

froggy7

Messed up situation I'm in ... I am from California and was living in Illinois ... married this guy then found out everything he had ever told me was a lie ... I mean EVERYTHING ... left Illinois and came back home to California ... got married on October 17, 2000, so it hasn't been very long ... what do I have to do to get an Annulment and can I do it myself ... I would appreciate it greatly, have no idea what to do ... can I make him pay for some of it? Please somebody answer me. Thanks

LegalBeagle

froggy7 said:
Messed up situation I'm in ... I am from California and was living in Illinois ... married this guy then found out everything he had ever told me was a lie ... I mean EVERYTHING ... left Illinois and came back home to California ... got married on October 17, 2000, so it hasn't been very long ... what do I have to do to get an Annulment and can I do it myself ... I would appreciate it greatly, have no idea what to do ... can I make him pay for some of it? Please somebody answer me. Thanks
You need to get a divorce unless you can prove that you entered into the marriage due to fraud on his part.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">