• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

In SHOCK!!!!!!!!

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Status
Not open for further replies.

bononos

What is the name of your state?
OH

OH! MY! GOD!
I can't believe what just happened.
In 2002, I was moving from my marital home to a town home.
A friend and I stopped to eat very late, about 12:00 am, on the way to house I passed a few cars on side of road, looked back, and there was a body, a woman.
I go out, assessed, took pulse, 2 others were there, 911 was already called.
She was hit and whomever did it took off, no one saw her hit.
She died.
Detectives took my statement and called to follow-up, but no one was ever arrested. This happened almost directly in front of my ex's parents bar.
Rumor's flew a few times that it had been my ex's brother who did it.
Today, my fiancee just called, the detective's were at my house and want to set up to meet with me cause they have new leads.
They asked him how well he knew my ex and divulged that he is their suspect and they were going to his home next.
OH! MY! GOD!
Thay are looking at my ex for this!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited:

Zephyr

I advise you not to be walking down any roads! and maybe for the next little while, make sure you are always accompanied.

bononos

I am shaking I am so stunned.
I wonder whne they go to his house today if they will take him in?
Bambino is to go to him at 5:45.
I'll call the detective in a bit and hopefully he can let me know.

rmet4nzkx

Well maybe they are looking at all your ex's family not just him, but it may be difficult to prove after 3 years w/o physical evidence collected at the time, such as from a vehicle. You may want to notify the evaluator now and then the court if he is actually charged.

BL

I read the news today oh, boy
About a lucky man who made the grade
And though the news was rather sad
Well I just had to laugh and
I saw the photograph

He blew his mind out in a car
He didn’t notice that the lights had changed
A crowd of people stood and stared
They’d seen his face before,
Nobody was really sure if he was from the house of lords.

I saw a film today oh, boy
The english army had just won the war
A crowd of people turned away
But I just had a look
Having read the book,
I’d love to turn you on...

Woke up, fell out of bed,
Dragged a comb across my head
Found my way downstairs and drank a cup,
And looking up I noticed I was late.

Found my coat and grabbed my hat
Made the bus in seconds flat
Found my way upstairs and had a smoke,
Somebody spoke and I went into a dream

Ah

I read the news today oh boy
Four thousand holes in blackburn, lancashire
And though the holes were rather small
They had to count them all,
Now they know how many holes it takes to fill the albert hall.
I’d love to turn you on...

bononos

rmet4nzkx said:
Well maybe they are looking at all your ex's family not just him, but it may be difficult to prove after 3 years w/o physical evidence collected at the time, such as from a vehicle. You may want to notify the evaluator now and then the court if he is actually charged.
Him and his bro had similar trucks and the only possible vehicle discription was a light truck, both match this. I will DEFINATELY notify all if he is. They could be looking at both of them, but he was the one mentioned.
I figured they'd never catch who did it after all this time, which they still may not.
This is an unbelievable turn of events.
I think I have become an unintentional drama queen. I can never have a dull moment, but not by choice.
:rolleyes:

Mbarr77

bononos said:
Him and his bro had similar trucks and the only possible vehicle discription was a light truck, both match this. I will DEFINATELY notify all if he is. They could be looking at both of them, but he was the one mentioned.
I figured they'd never catch who did it after all this time, which they still may not.
I think I have become an unintentional drama queen. I can never have a dull moment, but not by choice.

What an odd coincidence that you stopped to help the woman, and now they may be suspecting your ex! Is this a small town?! I feel for you, and hope that all will work out for the best!!! I can only imagine how you are feeling.

bononos

Mbarr77 said:
What an odd coincidence that you stopped to help the woman, and now they may be suspecting your ex! Is this a small town?! I feel for you, and hope that all will work out for the best!!! I can only imagine how you are feeling.
It's not a small town by any means, but I live about 2 minutes from ex and about 3 minutes from his family's bar.
So, we all travel the same roads.. this road isn't a highway or anything, but it's the main road that takes us to the stores and mall and restaurants and stuff from our suburb homes.
I think, just our school district area is about 35,000 population. And we have tons of districts butt up against us that people share the same business district.

casa

So, basically someone has come forward...after 3 years with new information which implicates your X.

Wow.

Keep us updated.

Mbarr77

bononos said:
It's not a small town by any means, but I live about 2 minutes from ex and about 3 minutes from his family's bar.
So, we all travel the same roads.. this road isn't a highway or anything, but it's the main road that takes us to the stores and mall and restaurants and stuff from our suburb homes.
I think, just our school district area is about 35,000 population. And we have tons of districts butt up against us that people share the same business district.
Wow! Keep us posted...I am interested to find out what happens!

bononos

casa said:
So, basically someone has come forward...after 3 years with new information which implicates your X.

Wow.

Keep us updated.
Don't know yet?
I called the detective. He'll be meeting with me Tuesday morning at my home.
He was quick with me and didn't give any details, although, it was his cell # so they still be at ex's house taking to him.

CarrieT

bononos said:
Oh wow! It would be bad enough to have your ex be not only the suspect, but if it turns out to BE him... but to also have to give evidence on top of it... I dont know if I could handle that! I hope for the best for you!!
Carrie

bononos

CarrieT said:
Oh wow! It would be bad enough to have your ex be not only the suspect, but if it turns out to BE him... but to also have to give evidence on top of it... I dont know if I could handle that! I hope for the best for you!!
Carrie
Thank you, and I truely and honestly believe that with the incident, the rumors, and now this...either ex or his bro did it.
They are the type whose conscience wouldn't eat away at them.

bononos

Blonde Lebinese said:
Where is the Legal question ?
There isn't one..just sharing this new development with poster who are a bit familiar and have offered great advice and assistance to me in my custody issues.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">