• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Girlfriend sent out all my personal information "anonymously"

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

mtl

What is the name of your state? NY
I left my girlfriend and was not allowed to retrieve any of my possessions from the apartment including my personal papers. She annoymously sent these documents to my work, boss, girlfriend, HR. Is there anything I can do about this. These documents were W2's, unemployment applications all with my social security numbers on them.

seniorjudge

mtl said:
What is the name of your state? NY
I left my girlfriend and was not allowed to retrieve any of my possessions from the apartment including my personal papers. She annoymously sent these documents to my work, boss, girlfriend, HR. Is there anything I can do about this. These documents were W2's, unemployment applications all with my social security numbers on them.
Talk to the prosecutor in your area about filing identity theft charges against the bad person.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">